Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Colourful bastard
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, since I prefer my Allender SE for the kind of doomy heavy metal I play with ITRN, I'm thinking of grabbing another PRS SE. Seeing as I'm pretty skint right now (MA student...no job, go figure!) I thought I'd throw the Jacksons out there and see if anyone was interested.

I'm after a PRS SE, I'll consider pretty much any of them, CU22 and 24, Tremonti, Allender, Santana, Singlecut...shoot me a message and I'll have a look!

The guitars on offer are a mid '00s Jackson DK2 in Eerie Dress Swirl with an EMG 81/S/S setup. Condition is about 8/10. It'd be higher, but the previous owner chipped the end of the headstock, as you can see in the pictures. Aside from that, it's in pretty excellent condition. Comes with ABS hard case and Levi's strap.

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Frostskadet/Jackson DK2 EDS/

There it is!

Second guitar is a Jackson Fusion SX, from the 90's Professional series. Condition is more like 6-7/10. The guy that had it before me (or the guy before him) lost the locking nuts and trem bar, and has chipped the paint on the bottom back edge, as you can see in the pictures. Aside from that, it's in pretty solid condition, the neck looks pretty clean and undamaged. I was going to slap in a Gotoh or Schaller FR and some decent pickups, but I'm not going to be able to afford to for a fair while. Also comes with wooden hard case. The trem is currently blocked but the springs are included.

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/Frostskadet/Jackson Fusion SX/

That's the fusion. Obviously the stickers are optional, but I thought they looked cool! (I was going to go for a kind of Jeff Hanneman Soloist/Blackie Lawless 'Raiders' guitar look with this one...)

As for the actual deal, depends what you have, and what you want from me I'd guess. I'd be willing to stick some cash on top of the fusion if you were after that, for example. Basically, if you're interested, shoot me an offer and we'll go from there.

Ideally UK only, I'd rather meet up to trade than post them!

Feedback on eBay as Frostskadet and SS.org under the same name.

·
Colourful bastard
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thinking about selling these too, offers around £150 for the Fusion and £300 for the DK2 will be seriously considered! These are both too nice to sit in hard cases under my bed :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.