Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, I am doing a clearout of all the gear and parts I do not need!

GUITAR HARDWARE:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Lo Pro Edge7 in cosmo black.
- Has a fair amount of wear on it, but still works perfectly well, no rust (a good thing!) and medium pitting to be expected for a bridge of it's age.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 150£ + shipping

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: RG550 neck
rosewood board, dot inlays, black headstock, AANJ
- crack behind the nut which has been there for about 7 years without it actually affecting anything, and a dent in the top of the nck near the 5th/6th fret. Is worn, but will make a good project for someone to clean up. Still plays really well for a neck that has seen several continents! No hardware.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 80£ + shipping

RACK GEAR:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ROCKTRON Hush pro Midi programmable noise gate.
It was stereo, but one side has blown, which could be possibly fixed, but I've never bothered finding out. Other side worksperfectly fine. Can store 128 different noise gating presets and gives you full control over the gating, release, and pretty much everything else! WOuld be good if you want a rogrammable noise gate for your rack, or for studio use, or to fix another one.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 40£ + shipping (this cost me 200 or 250£ 4-5 years ago)

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Spirit Folio F1 desk,
12 channel mixing desk, ideal for live use. I was using this in my studio to make the best out of only having a 2in card, but have since upgraded soundcards and so this is gathering dust. Great for bands, or for small home setups or the like. Perfect working order
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 80£ + shipping

PICKUPS PICKUPS PICKUPS:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dimarzio Blaze neck, metal baseplate.
Bought this for a guitar, ended up not needing it!
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 40£ + shipping

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:2 stock ibanez 7string pickups
either from a 7620 or a 2027. Ideal for anyone needing cheap project pickups, or for returning a guitar to stock before selling it on
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 15£ + shipping for the set

Location (City,State or City,Country): LONDON, UK, will ship internationally :D
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM on here please :)
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here, plus 100% feedback on ebay, 300+ transactions

Other info: if using paypal on higher value items, you pay the fees :) Same with bank transfer. Will accept cheques, but they must clear before goods are sent.

Postage: i will only charge for what I need, generally pickups is about 2£ for the UK, 3£ or so for registred etc. Basically anything on top of standard first class i'll charge for. ANy postage price i quote and is more than it actually ends up costing I'll refund the difference. If it costs more then I end up swallowing it myself, can't be fairer than that!

Pictures:
Will be taking pictures of it all, if you want any specific angkles etc, please ask!

I can be flexible on price on some things, shoot me a non ridiculous offer :)

·
sex. murder. art.
522 Posts
Hm, if you're going to be at the World's End on Thursday I'll take the Palmer... well I will even so, just that would be convenient.

I can recommend that Triaxis to everyone btw, I actually did the mod on it - the dynamic voice feature is actually useful now without adding solid state nastiness :)

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool man, if you want the palmer i can grab it thursday, although i can't stay long as have a drum session in the evening, but if you definately want it, i can bring it down whilst i quickly pop in to say hi :)

Jem neck and triaxis on hold pending payment also, kind of sad to see the triaxis go, but, better off with someone who'll use it.

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Would it be possible for you to put up some pics of the PAF7s, just so I can see exactly what shade of grey it is?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts