Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I really want to go. It is unlikely that I will make it, however.

·
Uses more gain than you.
4,377 Posts
Damnit, I'll be in Orlando, but I doubt I'll be able to get over there. The 19th is the girlfriend's birthday, so I don't think dragging her to Jemfest would go over too well. There's 10 miles between our hotel and the Radisson though, so we'll see.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Not sure if I can make it, but if I can I'll be there.

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
I own neither, and I'm performing so I'd say you're good to go haha I dont even play an Ibanez for that matter

One of the cool things about Jemfest is actually being able to see & play these insanely rare J Customs and Jems that you thought would never touch your hands. Kevan has a MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE collection, I'll tell ya!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Roger, you've got more Ibanez than me, and I'll be there for a week :lol:

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
I own neither, and I'm performing so I'd say you're good to go haha I dont even play an Ibanez for that matter

One of the cool things about Jemfest is actually being able to see & play these insanely rare J Customs and Jems that you thought would never touch your hands. Kevan has a MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE collection, I'll tell ya!
Yeah, but why go to FLA to see that collection, when I've been to his house 2x now in OH and seen it ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts