21,053 Posts
Seriously?

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
JJ said:
Jackson said Gilbert's comments were "mean, arrogant and presumptuous."
JJ in the next fucking paragraph said:
"He speaks as an owner of LeBron and not the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers," the reverend said in a release from his Chicago-based civil rights group, the Rainbow PUSH Coalition. "His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality. He sees LeBron as a runaway slave.
:spock:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Gilbert should sue Jesse Jackass for slander. Likening him to a slave owner is beyond over the top, inappropriate, and does more to harm race relations than anything Gilbert said. What a fucking idiot.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
It used to be left to Al Sharpton to be the totem jackass for the black community. I see since he's been vacant for awhile, Jesse is stepping in to fill his shoes. Ugh.

I hate this kinda shit. Any rational and legitimate criticism of a black person (check that... rich celebrity :rolleyes:) is construed as "racism." This kind of bullshit is what fuels entitled niggatry in the black community. "Man, I'm black!" My mom works with a woman who fucking sleeps on the job, and the bitch says if they try to fire her, she's calling the NAACP. Fuck that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts