Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I bet it's going to be a repeat from the first time he was in there. He gets depressed and leaves soon after...

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Stitch said:
Noob. This is great news.
The only thing that concerns me is how long his voice will last. The last couple live videos I saw of ToG he sounded terrible, unfortunately.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
The only thing that concerns me is how long his voice will last. The last couple live videos I saw of ToG he sounded terrible, unfortunately.
Agreed. But for once, I'm not going to be a negative nancy. They never tour here anyway, so all he needs to do is give us a couple more kickass albums. :D

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Agreed. But for once, I'm not going to be a negative nancy. They never tour here anyway, so all he needs to do is give us a couple more kickass albums. :D
That's true. I doubt I'll ever around to seeing them live either, since my spare time is so limited these days.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv7l; rv:9.0) Gecko/20111216 Firefox/9.0 Fennec/9.0)

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
lets see how this goes, I'm sure he'll do great but I was looking more forward to Tommy Vext.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts