Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
What does he smoke? :scratch:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Good play Boston. You got a good hitter and a half decent, half bad fielder. Totally worth the money :roll2:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Good play Boston. You got a good hitter and a half decent, half bad fielder. Totally worth the money :roll2:
Its a joke. They didnt sign him. :lol: I did hear some Redsox fan the other day who must have just put down the crack pipe saying the redsox should "Sign Jeter to a 3 year $60 million contract" :rofl:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Oh my bad. I should have checked on espn first. He doesn't even come close to deserving the money he wants. I'd like to see him go free agent and get signed for half of what the yanks offered :lol:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Oh my bad. I should have checked on espn first. He doesn't even come close to deserving the money he wants. I'd like to see him go free agent and get signed for half of what the yanks offered :lol:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
I seen your reply and was like "uh oh" and raced over to redsox.com and mlb.com to double check. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts