Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
The worst for me was when I found the install disc for Civilization II: Test of Time. I installed it, and the next thing I knew eighteen hours had passed, I was hungry, and I really had to go to the bathroom.

·
Prague Owlmighty
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did the same with roller coaster tycoon the other day :lol:
I've been wanting to do that for years, but I can't find it!

The worst for me was when I found the install disc for Civilization II: Test of Time. I installed it, and the next thing I knew eighteen hours had passed, I was hungry, and I really had to go to the bathroom.
I know the feeling man :lol:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Yeah AoE was awesome. I used to play that and the original starcraft so much when I was little!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I bought AOE:II for my iMac a few months ago :metal:

Hell yeah it is, I need to track down my copy of it and figure out a way to run it on my Mac! :lol:
VMWare :yesway:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Hm. I have my Age of Empires disk, but I think I might have left my Age of Empires II disk back in the states. :( I did get to playing Age of Empires earlier this year. I played one game for like 3 hours, then put away the disk, remembering how many hours of my life were sucked into the AoE and AoE2 vacuums. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_8 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E401 Safari/6533.18.5)

I just watch Star Trek :lol:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Newbs. I was going through boxes in my basement and garage, and found my original 3.5" install diskettes for Tie Fighter, Wing Commander (1) and Legend of Kyrandia. I played those games back in the early `90s on an IBM PS/1 286 desktop with a built-in 13" CRT.

If only I could get Tie Fighter running right under XP . . .

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Newbs. I was going through boxes in my basement and garage, and found my original 3.5" install diskettes for Tie Fighter, Wing Commander (1) and Legend of Kyrandia. I played those games back in the early `90s on an IBM PS/1 286 desktop with a built-in 13" CRT.

If only I could get Tie Fighter running right under XP . . .
I found a version that ran fine on my netbook... just needed to install a hotfix for Mission Six of one of the campaigns (since it crashed to desktop after completion) and grab a USB joystick.

TIE Fighter is the shit, and IMHO is by far the best licensed Star Wars game ever made, even above KOTOR. Great social commentary too... the one where you and the Empire get involved in a civil war hits pretty close to home.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Is it time for a Metalguitarist AOE:II Server? :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts