Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddies Koa EBMM JP6 BFR:

On the Music Man forum they have a thread where all the BFRs are posted as they are finished and his popped up. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.
He works for a Music Man dealer so he gets killer prices on these(which in turn gets me killer prices. :D :ugh:).

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
nice! :yesway:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Fucking NICE.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Flame Koa :wag:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
i believe the proper terminolog is "yuuum!"

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:drool:

Do Want

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you think they look good, don't ever play one. I made that mistake and it's costing me.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Gorgeous!

Interesting that it's got a transparent back, too... every BFR i've seen until now has had a solid black back, presumably to disguise the alder and mahogany tone block. That back looks like it's solid mahogany.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I want to say that the Koa ones are a bit different and more of a limited run. So that may be why.

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Just wow. I don't even like natural finishes and I can totally appreciate that! It looks like it just feels good to hold. :yum:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Now imagine it with matching wood cavity covers.

It looks like it was made from a really rich guy's office desk. In a good way. I've managed to avoid playing a JP7 and I'm glad I did, because it sounds like I would've loved it and blew the money that ended up going towards the Sherman on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts