Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i have finally found a good bedroom amp for me for VERY cheap :yesway:

i checked out some videos on this and the tone sounded pretty good for coming from such a small head. it's a 5 watt modeler and before you recommend i get a mini rectifier instead keep in mind this thing is $80 :lol:

HoTone Nano Legacy Heart Attack at Gear4Music.com

Here is an alright demo vid i found.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
That sounds pretty sweet! Just keep in mind that there's a LOT of post processing going on in that video.

Also, while the playing/riffing is badass, dammit that guy's vibrato is killing me. :mad:

Edit:

Youtube said:
No audio post-production
idontbelieveyou.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i know im going to get that usual shitty solid state tone when it gets too loud. but i will rarely turn it up to that point most likely.

if my offer is declined i may up my budget a bit and get a blackstar HT-1 orn a randall RD1H.

Edit:

idontbelieveyou.jpg
:lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I think that video sounds better than the HT-1 if it really is without any post processing. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well for the low price im definitely willing to take the risk. even if it sounds half decent it would be worth it IMO.

however i am debating whether i should use a cab made by the same company for this product:

Hotone Nano Legacy 10 Watt Guitar Cabinet | SamAsh

or if i should just drop the cash for a 1x12 with a celestion. be it randall, jet city, avatar, mesa, etc.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Get a Baron Snott Watt. Love these little fockers.

All toob goodness too.:yesway:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
And it sounds that much better, too!
:highfive:

Only thing I don't like is those stupid ass lights. Don't put stupid ass neon lights on cool shit goddammit. I had to stop riding with a dude who has a killer Harley Deuce, you know why? He showed up one night to the bar with panzy ass neon lights on his Harley...fucking idiot. :noplease:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts