Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wirelessly posted (HunnyBunny: Opera/9.80 (iPhone; Opera Mini/5.0.019802/23.348; U; nb) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

As the title says. Post up if you like it!

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I think it's them that has a new song on the radio with one of the sexiest guitar solos I've heard in a long time. I bought their first album, haven't followed since - I don't do much of the "rock" realm. I'm in a rock band now though so we'll see how it goes.

"Woman" is a fun song to play!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I liked the first album, but I love that kind of 70s-ish stomp-rock with occasional epic buildups. Haven't listened to the second album, but I'm curious how good it is since the singer went all diva and either fired or drove off the bassist/keys player and drummer.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I liked the first album, but I love that kind of 70s-ish stomp-rock with occasional epic buildups. Haven't listened to the second album, but I'm curious how good it is since the singer went all diva and either fired or drove off the bassist/keys player and drummer.
HE decided to stop the Band for some odd reason. then TRIED to start a new band but I guess decided to keep the name wolfmother so that he wouldn't have to go through all the BS he did with the first group. :nuts:

So, yeah basicly Diva'd

1 - 16 of 16 Posts