Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch this all the way through....holy FUCK!

·
Look what I can do
498 Posts
I feel like this is a trick and the 'gotcha' is that you'll have made me sit through 7 minutes of an average house band....I'm 2:00 though, fuck it.

Ok yeah that was pretty good. It wanted to be boring, so badly, but it couldn't help being pretty fuckin good.

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
Love it.

After a trade show about 10 years ago in Boston we went to a resteraunt my area sales rep had recomended and there was a band just like that playing, it was awesome. Then this lady that looked like a older Jannis Joplin got up from the bar near us and joined in with the band and oh man was she good. Blew us away, then I realised how many talented people there was in Boston and it also turned out we where close to Berkley... go figure.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And nice to see Antonio Banderas back on guitar!
Yeah after the song he killed everyone in the room with his guitar case :lol:

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
That was fucking awesome. My guess is that those guys are all instructors, like teaching music at college level. What kind of guitar is that?
EDIT: Steinberger ZT3

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
Here's their FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/freekjohnson00/

A fair number of live videos on that page. Looks like they traded the keyboardist for a sax player, and it's a huge improvement in their sound. The guitarist is very talented in the Holdsworth/legato style.

Pretty amazing that a fusion band can get all kinds of gigs in Northern Indiana, but there ain't shit here in the entire Washington DC/Baltimore area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts