Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Model: Kahler 7 string Trem plus locking nut.
Model Year: Not sure...
Modifications: None I think.
Condition: Pretty good. Has a few VERY small nicks on the top. It was used once on a Project guitar. The guy said to see how it would look on it. It has six steel rollers and on brass for the low B. It is missing the trem arm. Which I had priced before it would be like $29 bucks to get that, and the lucking screw, which was like $3 bucks + shipping.
Reason for Selling: I will never get around to installing it on my guitar, so I figured I'd see if someone here wanted to buy it or trade something for it.
Price: $200USD OBO plus shipping maybe, OR trade. I'm interested in an Acoustic simulator pedal. Or a heavy metal distorion. Like a Metal Zone, Heavy Metal, Metal Muff, or a Jekyll and Hyde distrotion/overdrive. Also in any cheap electric 6 strings, or Bass, or Acoustic guitar.References: The only reference I have would be my ebay which is jsiler85
Pictures:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And for the orginal post :lol:

EDIT: i guess I was thinking of at least $200 USD but will take offers. if anyone is interested in this :metal: I would also be interested in trades if any one wated to trade something for this ;)

I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in this. I got it a while back but its missing the Trem arm and the little locking screw that locks it in fixed mode. I had planned on installing it on my H-207 but never got around to it. I probably never will either. So, I figured I would see if someone here wanted it and try to figure out how much I could get for it.

I don't know what price to put as I dont know what they would go for with the missing pieces.

I got it off a guy for helping him with his website, so basicly it was my payment :lol:
It's silver has has been used once on a "Project" guitar that the guy built.

But if anyone is interested let me know.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bump: Added some stuff I am interested in aquiring in a trade if no one wants to buy this out right.. Also I am willing to drop the price. I just didn't know what set the price at right now :lol:

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
any interest in a MIJ Boss HM-2?

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
I'll probably be able to take it, I just need to finalize the deal that will get me the guitar this will go on :lol:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll probably be able to take it, I just need to finalize the deal that will get me the guitar this will go on :lol:
:yesway: Awesome. I figured I'd probably never use it anyways lol. the only thing is its missing the arm and the locking nut.. I'm pretty sure I put that in the first post...

But ok let me know then :yesway:

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
It's missing the whole locking nut assembly? I'm sure I've got an extra floyd nut I can put on, anyway :agreed:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts