Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for mid-rangey Kemper profiles for a while but it wasn't until I found some BUGERA (yes... a Kemper costs about 3x as much as a Bugera :lol:) profiles made by SinMix I think I got in the right ballpark where I want to be.

First out is the MRP 6262 from his free pack anyone can download.
Then there's 4 selected tones from the commercial pack. Still a bargain, just $8 for it.
https://soundcloud.com/tudio2-akt/sinmix-6262-kemper-profiles-comparison

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Does a digitally copied amp of an amp that copied another amp cause a rip in reality?

That does sound great though!

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Hey man, that sounds pretty fucking good. That amp sound even has that tube squawk....sounds pretty realistic.:yesway:

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, but Kemper aint perfect... I have developed an ear where I can hear the shortfalls of the Kemper.
There's some people on Kemper forum who's with me on this.
And some Kemper Guardians Of Death who wont accept it :lol:
No matter what, it's still a GOOD digital amp.

I should have included profile nr 27 too, it's more "low middy" than the others, fits better into mixes with lots of lead melody layers on top of the rhythm guitars.

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I dont even know what FTFY means, it's like trying to verbally insult a canadian in hebrew.

EDIT: Made some research:

Apparently, FTFY means either "fixed that for you", or alternatively "fuck this fuck you".

EDIT 2: Ok, I missed that you changed the quote in the quote box, so I assume it's "fixed that for you".

I can accept that theory! :flex:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts