Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Fuck yeah. I was so devastated when Soundwave was cancelled as that meant no KSE.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I feel like they are playing it a little safe, but I still dig it, and that chorus is awesome.

KSE fucking own live 6
Fuck you. :lol:

And man, I love how Jesse's voice has matured over the years. One of the few vocalists I've found that got better with age and experience.

Also, Caparison represent.

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
Fuck you. :lol:

And man, I love how Jesse's voice has matured over the years. One of the few vocalists I've found that got better with age and experience.

Also, Caparison represent.
:fawk:

I saw them twice with Howard Jones, and once in 2013 on the Disarm the Descent Tour, and Jesse blows Howard out of the water.

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Not blowing me away but I'll still get the record. Absolutely LOVE Jesse's voice. I haven't seen them with Jesse, yet. Caught them several times with Howard and saw the transition of a guy who was stoked to be playing in a band making huge waves into a guy who was going through the motions and relying on autotune live to get the clean job done. Glad he's in a better place now.

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
They were supposed to play with King Diamond here, but Diamond picked up a throat problem so no concert.

However, they are coming back this summer.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

I've seen them half a dozen times, and they always seemed like five guys playing five different songs. They're literally one of the worst live acts I've ever seen, including shitty high school bands.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Once it got going the song kicked ass!

Fuck yeah. I was so devastated when Soundwave was cancelled as that meant no KSE.
Fuck yeah, they were the only reason i was going. Realllllllllly hoping they still come to Aus soon but i just hope it isnt in the next month or so. Im about to move house and wont be able to get down to Sydney.

·
i am the owl
2,700 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I don't understand the love for these guys. The dudes in one of my bands are die hard KSE fans and are always trying to show me songs they think will blow me away but I'm always underwhelmed. Anyways, same thing here :lol: guess I'll see myself out! :lol:

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I don't understand the love for these guys. The dudes in one of my bands are die hard KSE fans and are always trying to show me songs they think will blow me away but I'm always underwhelmed. Anyways, same thing here :lol: guess I'll see myself out! :lol:

I dig the song, but the vocals sound very, very autotune-y.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Yeah I thought their last album was their best, and I need to get this one too. If you don't like KSE or don't get them, cool man. For me they're one of my favorite current bands out there and I love their music :yesway:

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
I dig the song, but the vocals sound very, very autotune-y.
Yeah, someone needs to take that shit out of Adam D's studio. It's not like Jesse can't sing that shit.

I dig this one more than the previous two that have been released.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts