Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its on the my TO SEE List for decades... but I never manage too, I dont even really know if he ever was in Portugal.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Its on the my TO SEE List for decades... but I never manage too, I dont even really know if he ever was in Portugal.
You should just bite the bullet and see him an at international festival. Especially considering that he is not going to be around much longer. Ive seen him 3 time from late 2014 through 2016 and it was fucking incredible.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes its a possibility... although I would love to see him Indoors and not inserted in a Mega Festival. This is a full show concept and its not meant to be performed Open Air during the day with Elements(Rain, Wind etc) disturbing it me thinks.

Also one of the things I really hate on Big Festivals is the constant presence of extra Band people on the stage.. all those dudes on the side standing there or carrying stuff for other Bands really irritate me. Hide them behind Curtains or something, they are stealing viewers attraction to the main performers, the Band should be alone on stage with only roadie crew entering when absolutely needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts