Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the single player RPG being put out by 38 Studios (Curt Shilling's game company)

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Been out a while, and I've owned it for a while, but am just now getting to opening it up and installing it. :lol:

Anyone else play through it yet? There's already some DLC out for it, and the reviews for it are pretty positive.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Buddy of mine plays this on PS3. But he was a big WoW player too so he probably just got it to still play RPG's lol. I was interested in trying it though.

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I'm playing through it now. its good bit not great. its got a real fun loot system, you're always getting new stuff. ans the combat is real fun but the story is less than engaging.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I'm liking it so far. It's like WoW-lite. Combat is pretty fun, and everything feels fast paced. Even the non-sprinting character movement speed is quick, and it makes the game feel much smoother.

·
2,662 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I think the best part definitely is combat. its super fun. probably some of the best in any recent game I've played.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I played it for maybe 4-5 hours and just had no desire to keep on. :(

Probably because I played so much WoW - it's like a single player version with more bitch quests. :lol:

·
2,662 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I'm glad I am not the only one who feels that way. the beginning is super slow. its gotta pick up though, otherwise why would so many people have a raging boner over it

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I may get back into it after I zip through Reach. 4 hours in the newbie zone running around is just not an exciting gaming experience. :\

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
The trailers for this game look insanely boring to me. Looks like single-player WoW lite with a really unappealing style of graphics.

Most of the reviews are either "mediocre" or "good, but not great."

·
Read Only
10 Posts
The trailers for this game look insanely boring to me. Looks like single-player WoW lite with a really unappealing style of graphics.

Most of the reviews are either "mediocre" or "good, but not great."
Subjective art style aside, that's pretty spot on.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Watched the video. It looks kind of interesting, and unlike their "destiny" tweak, but I suppose I'm a sucker for bad RPGs. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts