Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Yup.

The first video you posted isn't KX, that's TheScunion on Youtube - I've posted a couple of his vids before. The guy is an absolute beast.

·
Y R U Avoiding Me?
1,403 Posts
My favorite band ever. I love everything they've done including their solo projects(except for dUg's band The Mob. Ghey). Ty's newest solo cd "Something's Coming"should be owned by all for it owns all\m/

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv7l; rv:5.0) Gecko/20110615 Firefox/5.0 Fennec/5.0)

:yesway:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Necro Bump from Hell...because King's X > *. Spent most of the day learning King's X songs.... I want to cover a few for an upcoming christmas party and also record a few covers, and I can't choose which ones so I have decided to learn their entire discography up to Dogman before choosing. :lol:

Been jamming these all day:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Summerland should be your next tune. Awesome, awesome arpeggiated verse, and the solo is fun as hell.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Summerland should be your next tune. Awesome, awesome arpeggiated verse, and the solo is fun as hell.
Been playing that one too, but I already knew how to play that one. :yesway: I've also been fiddling with VST's trying to get close to Ty's L5 and Mesa tones, and I now have said tones panned left and right and holy crap it sounds awesome together.

·
Grumpy Old Fart
1,025 Posts
Over my Head is my introduction and will always be my favorite King's X track. It hit me like a ton of bricks and I still can't get over the coolness of the solo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts