Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently Kisekae is now offering strat copies, made to your specs. The bad news is it does Not say what the body wood is, and you cannot change that, just color, pickup layout, hardware color, etc. I'm still tempted to order a single slanted P90 strat, but I am really curious as to what woods are used and where they are made.

Kisekae

This is a cool idea, and they're cheap, but i'd like to know a bit more about them.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Won';t they do a "swimming pool" style universal route, though?

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
a P90 is still a lot bigger than a strat pickup though would it fit ? you might have to route it out some more

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Hmm...so they do! That's a lot of wood routed out for only wanting a single P90 though. Still intrigues me.
They might do one custom. Probably charge $50+ extra for it though.

·
Black Metal Bunny
1,144 Posts
I tried to make the ugliest guitar I could. Unfortunately, this body top has already sold.

edit - I forgot to use the paddle headstock and I already closed the window so I can't go back and change it :eek:

·
is just really nice.
1,680 Posts
I made a green one with a rosewood fretboard and a green neck pickup/white bridge pickup (both single coil) and black pickgaurd. Looked pretty sweet with black binding...probably cheap as hell haha.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
And yes, that looks dreadfully cheap. I'm guessing a plywood body.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts