·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was like "what? really? ladies, come on :("

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
To be fair, Kittie never struck me as the kind of band who was original in an way, shape, or form. Before this, they were a disturbed ripoff.

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Wow.:lol:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
It's even got that dry Mesa tone. :lol: There's no way they can get away with claiming they've never heard the song, either.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To be fair, Kittie never struck me as the kind of band who was original in an way, shape, or form. Before this, they were a disturbed ripoff.
Wouldn't know, this was my first time listening to kitty for longer than 30 seconds.

Wouldn't mind an actual cover of a LoG track by them :yesway: :lol:

·
18,790 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
To be fair, Kittie never struck me as the kind of band who was talented in an way, shape, or form.
Fixed. :yesway:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
OMG a trendy gimicky(girl) band is chasing the current metal scene?!?!! I'm fucking shocked!
Kittie's been around forever - I remember them being a punk band back in '00 or so. I didn't really care for them back then, either. :lol:

Frankly, I'm surprised they have the talent required to rip off Lamb of God. :lol: I don't remember their stuff being particularly technical...

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I wasn't aware that Kittie was still relevant. They were an angry Jack Off Jill :lol:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts