Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
I do miss Howard but at the same time it feels like everything is back the way it belongs. Got to love Adam, always the snappy dresser:lol:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
I'm looking forward to see how the album comes out to see the direction Jesse takes the band, definitely feels odd seeing jesse on stage instead of Howard.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I will never like KSE, but Jesse smokes the fuck out of Howard. His clean vocals are about a billion times better, since he is actually hitting the right pitches.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Man, are they fucking sloppy. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I like a lot of the albums that Howard is on, but I've always preferred Jesse's voice. :yesway: Pretty entertaining videos and, as expected, he does great on the "Howard" songs.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
He fucking OWNS on the End of Heartache. It's like hearing that song sung right for the first time.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I will never like KSE, but Jesse smokes the fuck out of Howard. His clean vocals are about a billion times better, since he is actually hitting the right pitches.
This.

Once in a GREAT while I'll let a song or two of theirs play through when they come up on shuffle, but that's it.

That said, singer does sound great.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I hope Jesse and Adam do something else with Times of Grace because that album was epic. I'm looking forward to seeing the new KSE album especially since the last album sucked monkey balls.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
just watched some of the video and if they did a remix cd of the howard era songs I would totally buy it again for Jesse's voice.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
"Do you pussies know what a circle pit is? Well guess what! DO ONE"

No idea why, but that cracked me up completely.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts