Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
That is a pretty cool idea. :yesway:

Also that Kuna spokesman looks like the asian kid that tried to steal Walt's Torino...:lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
This is pretty cool for states where not every household has at least 4-5 firearms (not counting sidearms, we class those as toys in the Cowboy State).

Seriously though, I would hate to live somewhere where you have to worry about this kind of stuff. :lol:

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Seriously though, I would hate to live somewhere where you have to worry about this kind of stuff. :lol:
If I still lived in the shithole apartment we had in Portland, this would be perfect. I owned something like 4 different cars (including my locksmith vehicle) while I was there, and every single one of them was broken into. :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Yeah dude, I hate cities. Even though I've lived in them at points in my life by now, it's still like a low budget hick version of Crocodile Dundee anytime I'm in one.

"Crime? You mean like, being caught fishing without a license?"

I'm still not that great about locking my car. Up til I was like 20, I was pretty sure the only reason to do that was to keep bears out. If bears can smell food in your car they will wreck your shit man. Gotta make sure the vehicle is secure.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I would like three of these. It's not that we have a lot of crime, we don't. For the most part, it's a quiet farm area community. However, there are a few asshole kids around, that I'd love to catch on film, should they ever do anything.

Additionally, we have a Jehovah Witness Cult close by, and those fuckers come by constantly, no matter how many times I scream satanic verses at them.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Additionally, we have a Jehovah Witness Cult close by, and those fuckers come by constantly, no matter how many times I scream satanic verses at them.
You never mention Satan to those idiots because now they have made a point of "helping" you even more, you are now their project. You will never get rid of them now :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
You never mention Satan to those idiots because now they have made a point of "helping" you even more, you are now their project. You will never get rid of them now :lol:
Eh, it's entertainment value. I think the next time I'll answer the door with a bra covered in tin foil on my head, and say that I'm waiting for instructions from Master Dalek Supreme.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts