Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Definitely different. I'm so accustomed to seeing super-modern looking KxKs, but i guess the KK Downing signature model shows that Rob still has a bit of a "classic" streak in him.

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
WOW! I love it (and I'm not a big V fan)
This is so "different" from the usual KXK NGD threads!
enjoy!!
I love the maple board!!!

·
V-boi
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
thanks everyone I'll be sure to post close ups of special interest things when I get it, theres alot of planning in this beast and obviously alot of perfecting due to time on it :p

EDIT: I love how my pics are in the street or parking lot as apposed to the inside of somewhere like the tiled floor you usually see in the finished guitar pics he gives us sometimes, looks more badass IMO it be cooler if there was a tire parked over it or something

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
thanks everyone I'll be sure to post close ups of special interest things when I get it, theres alot of planning in this beast and obviously alot of perfecting due to time on it :p

EDIT: I love how my pics are in the street or parking lot as apposed to the inside of somewhere like the tiled floor you usually see in the finished guitar pics he gives us sometimes, looks more badass IMO it be cooler if there was a tire parked over it or something
Yeah he's been doing more outdoor pics on that lot recently to get the natural daylight. All of the pics of my eight were taken out in the parking lot. I think it's awesome :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I dig that a lot. It's got that retro cool thing working for it. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.