Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: KxK Sii-7, 27" scale, 7-string
Maple neckthru, mahogany wings
Blank ebony board
Recessed Tonepros TOM bridge
Locking Sperzels
D-Sonic bridge, Air Norton neck
1 vol, 1 tone, 5-way switch
Dunlop Flushmount Straplocks

This guitar is in beautiful condition, plays awesome and sounds absolutely monstrous. Has some very minor swirling on the back of the body, and a very small chip out of the clearcoat on the treble edge of the fretboard (see pictures). No fret wear, no other dings or damage.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with G&G hardshell case w/ key.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Lots of iTrader at ss.org, 1 at mg.org, 1 at Guitars Canada, and 100% on eBay including several guitar & gear sales. All same username.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Asking $1600 CAD, shipped & Paypal'd. USA/Canada only for now.

Pictures:

Photobucket album here: KxK Sii-7 pictures by maxident_213 - Photobucket

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
this is hilarious. I grew up in kamloops. I'm going to come there to visit my mom in a week and a half. Interested in any trades? I've got a mesa express 5:25 in custom mocha tolex with a 10 inch speaker rather than the 12 the new ones have. an upgrade MiM tele with texas special pickups. probably a bunch of other stuff as well.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Any interest in a loomis + Cash?

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer dude but I'm gonna be pretty picky about trades for this, really just hoping to sell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts