Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
:rofl:

You know, I don't mind Kings of Leon, though I'm not rushing out to buy their CD or see them live. I'm not I see a reason to end the show because of this incident. A lengthy pause between songs while he Scopes the shit out of his mouth (literally and figuratively) then back at it.

But then, after so many years of punk and metal shows, I've seen people go through much worse and shrug it off and keep rocking :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
What a pussy! If he had been on the good drugs like they were in the 70s he would have never even noticed.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Bravo, pigeon. Bravo. :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Headline: Crappy band's bassist disappoints countless amount of fans who should have bought an Iron Maiden ticket instead by being a pussy. Fans get what they deserve.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Headline: Crappy band's bassist disappoints countless amount of fans who should have bought an Iron Maiden ticket instead by being a pussy. Fans get what they deserve.
So much win right there. :hsquid:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I don't get it. I thought the rock and roll thing to do was to bite off the pigeon's head, a la Ozzy?

It's like, no, you're doing it wrong.... :nuts:

(I actually kind of dig Kings of Leon, but whatever. :))

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Iggy Pop once played a gig and got such a bad reception, the crowd threw glass bottles at him on stage. His response was to roll around in the broken glass and finish the set covered in cuts and blood.

Iggy is Rock and Roll. This bass player is a douche in a shitty flavor of the month band that will disappear from the airwaves as soon as the current crop of college kids moves on.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Wow. You would imagine he would just wash his mouth out a few times, then continue on with the show. A pigeon pooping in your mouth does not seem like a reason to end a show completely. To stop it for 10-20 minutes? Yeah, sure, but not to end one.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
As does this guy. Tons of good comments at that link.

Years ago, Neil Young was performing at a big outdoor venue in Chicago. It was packed, and it was a lousy rainy night. Suddenly, all hell broke loose and a huge storm hit...thunder, lightening, rain coming down in sheets blowing right at the stage. Lightening hit something and all the stage lights blew out. Everyone ran off the stage in panic...except Neil Young. He stayed on stage in the storm with a roady on each side holding a flashlight on him, and he finished his show, alone, in the storm.

I wonder how Mr. Young would have handled a pigeon?
:lol:

Don't get mad, get even. Go out and find that bird and poop
in his/her mouth. That will show it who's the more advanced
species.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts