1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
I love that color, nice score :)

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
Whats happening with the saddles there, looks like they're falling off the back of the bridge.

Also, I really regret not getting one of these back when they were out, I thought I wanted floyds on everything, in reality I'd love a 7 string with that bridge now. Nice score dude. :metal:

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Was about to say I think I saw this on Facebook but the saddles comment confirms its the same one :lol: I was tempted myself!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
edit: URL embed doesn't seem to be working even though it's jpeg?
Dropbox being weird, not the site. If you actually go to one of those links, it's not a direct image, there's a Dropbox page wrapper around it.

Cool fiddle.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Been looking for something pointy for a while and managed to steal this at a good price. Insanely happy with it and can't wait to give it a respray and some new pickups :metal:

You need to force Dropbox to let the browser render the image.

By default the Link gives you a ?dl=0 at the end and you need to replace it with ?raw=1

Nice Guitar by the way, the color is just gorgeous!!

·
Knives!
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Chris.

The guitar badly needs a setup but it's awesome. So great for a MII plays as well as my MIJ. Surprisingly light too for a mahogany. Cant wait for the refinish...it might honestly be my new favourite guitar that I own. Thanks all!

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Nice looking axe man, I was sort of interested in those when they were available but by the time I was gonna get one they disappeared :lol: oh well lol.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
Thanks Chris.

The guitar badly needs a setup but it's awesome. So great for a MII plays as well as my MIJ. Surprisingly light too for a mahogany. Cant wait for the refinish...it might honestly be my new favourite guitar that I own. Thanks all!
What color is the refinish going to be?

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Nie score, those are really killer instruments. I had one I bought from Ant and then sold on to Stu, because fuck Ant. Had to make sure he could never buy it back.

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Well done. Chickened out of buying one of these that had had the volume knob ripped out of it with a fair chunk of the surrounding wood. Freak tour accident. Shame, because the repair wasn't that great, and the finish is so cool I'd not have wanted it redone.

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
These are total riff machines. I never got one as don't like fixed bridges. But the neck, oh god, it's so good on this model

Awesome score dude :D

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Really quite a different guitar, though, right?

There are still a couple of these knocking around for sale, too:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts