Tremol-No

Neck: Modern construction, 24.75 scale, all maple
Standard thin shape
Satin nitro finish
Fully scalloped fretboard
Stainless 6105 frets
10-16" compound radius
Grover locking tuners

I actually got this a few months ago. It's my first Warmoth build and my first scalloped fretboard and I gotta say, I'm in love with both of those things now. I've played scalloped fretboard guitars a couple times in the past so I knew I'd like it, but I didn't know I'd like it THIS much. I've got 17 or so other guitars and I don't even want to pick them up. I don't think it could've turned out better. The neck is super comfortable, the whole thing is super light, and it looks exactly how I wanted it to. I've been wanting a highlighter pink guitar for a long time too so this scratches a lot of itches. The pickups sound amazing in all positions (I already knew this since I'd had the pickguard on another guitar) and both of them split really well, especially the Stag Mag. Which it should, since that's the point. Eventually I'll probably build an identical one in neon blue, put this pickguard on that guitar, and build another pickguard with Suhr pickups and a Sustainiac to put in the pink one.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Awesome :) Have you played "All American Boy" on it yet?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Well that's awesome.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
You captured my attention with the scalloped maple board, and you captured my heart with the Schaller+Dtuna.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Well that's awesome.

·
The Warmoth Guy
36 Posts
Love it, everything about it. Killer axe!

Makes me want one....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts