Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MG.org frenulum
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

It's me, Tuure, from Finland, now migrated to metalguitarist.org. Some of you might have some feeling seeing my nick before - Varjo - and that's because I came from SS.org. Why here? Threads seem good, the users seem cool and if ss.org counts for anything the moderation here should be really nice.

And a little bit about me. I'm 23 years old, I'm studying to be a emergency nurse/Paramedic, and I like my music heavy and my girls light :shredder:

As an opening comment to add to this you're welcome to give me input on a question - Schecter Blackjack C-7, 400 euros posted. Good deal? I am after all looking for a new 7...

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:welcome:

That sounds like an good deal on the Blackjack, which are very good guitars for the money.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Welcome. :D

We pretty much ban anyone who sucks, but let everything else go so if you dug Sevenstring.org and can deal with the slower pace of life/greater number of gay jokes about the mod and admin staff, you'll feel right at home. :D

·
MG.org frenulum
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. :D

We pretty much ban anyone who sucks, but let everything else go so if you dug Sevenstring.org and can deal with the slower pace of life/greater number of gay jokes about the mod and admin staff, you'll feel right at home. :D
Pace is cool with me, propably shows also in the content. And gay jokes = happiness :D

On the balance I can flood threads with politically (and tastefully) very questionable humor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts