Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Smokestack Lightning
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In about T-minus 15 minutes, I'm heading off to my drummer's place to pack up some gear and roll out to Texas! Never thought my first tour would be with a country band though :lol: We're going to be in East Texas for 5 days doing a couple of dates, I'm really stoked for this. Wish me luck :yesway:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Watch out for armadillos. :lol:

Seriously. :squint:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Doesn't matter what kind of music it is, have a fucking blast.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I don't know, man. I've been working a lot of country shows lately and the amount of drunk, hot chicks that attend these shows is phenomenal!
This.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Have fun Colin!

Are you touring with Kate McRae? If so take lots of pics of her. :D

I don't know, man. I've been working a lot of country shows lately and the amount of drunk, hot chicks that attend these shows is phenomenal!
Donnie's making all the sense in the world. :agreed:

·
Smokestack Lightning
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am indeed touring with Kate McRae. You guys can check some of her tunes out on her Reverb Nation page Kate McRae | Nashville, TN | Country / Country Rock | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

We're doing the tunes from the record plus a whole slew of covers. The vibe of the live band is a lot raunchier than the record is, I want can't to start writing for the new record when the time comes :yesway: I unfortunately don't have a camera, but I'm sure some pictures and videos will emerge from somewhere. The only conflict of interests is staying with Cowboys fans :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts