Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nine EMG Guitars
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a ibanez rg in road flare red. But it has to be a lefty. There's one on eBay for 3000 I think that's alittle high. Lol if anyone has a line on one. I would be greatly appreciative. And maybe a finders fee would be in order

·
Read Only
1,264 Posts
I want a ibanez rg in road flare red. But it has to be a lefty. There's one on eBay for 3000 I think that's alittle high. Lol if anyone has a line on one. I would be greatly appreciative. And maybe a finders fee would be in order
Best of luck....

You might get very lucky and find something second hand... or you could find a custom builder and get them to make a clone?

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
That guy is out of his mind. :noway: The last few RFRs I saw sell went for ~$600. They don't pop up often, but when they do, if the seller isn't unreasonable, they can be had for a decent price.

·
Nine EMG Guitars
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea its just leftys are impossible to find ive been looking for over a year and this is the first one ive seen
I will admit he is crazy for that price

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Did they ever make that guitar in that color as a lefty? Or is his a custom? I agree, paying someone to do it for you is probably the best bet.

·
Nine EMG Guitars
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took a guitar to a body shop and they couldn't get close to that color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts