Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This thing looks fucking awesome! A Snapdragon powered linux tablet that can turn into an intel laptop running Windows 7? Sign me up!

Being able to have an ultra portable tablet AND have the ability to expand it's functionality if you want to... I want one! This came as a total surprise to me, especially coming from Lenovo. It certainly is the best idea for a tablet pc i've ever seen. I haven't wanted a tablet until now.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
That is really awesome, though a little sluggish. Hopefully they work that out before launch. After seeing this, and the Microsoft one, I just don't see how Apple is going to top either, if they even have a tablet in the works.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
That's very cool, but yeah... the tablet UI looks incredibly sluggish. Hopefully that's just pre-release software that will get smoother by release.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's very cool, but yeah... the tablet UI looks incredibly sluggish. Hopefully that's just pre-release software that will get smoother by release.
With how tweakable Linux is, I would be surprised if they couldn't get it running squeaky clean. I've got Ubuntu running lightning fast on my little ol eee PC 900 with a celeron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts