Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
Two things:

First, I wonder if this is one of those LP's that was laying on that asshole's lawn in front of his trailer house.

Second, please consider before you reject this guitar out-of-hand, that you can make payments of only $22,155 per month.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
As we use the comma as decimal mark here, I first looked at it and thought $252 is pretty damn cheap for a Les Paul. Then I wondered why they put 3 decimals in the price. I was a bit tired so it took me a while to realize that that wasn't a decimal mark...

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Pretty, but for a quarter million, I'd expect a better top.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
And a top-mount trem.
And really, the lack of coil tapping, when a brand-new off-the-rack LP offers that for less than $5k, is kind of unforgivable.

EDIT - good lord, how much fun would it be to get your hands on a guitar like this, and then do a totally dead-pan video review of the thing pointing out all its "flaws"? :rofl:

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
And really, the lack of coil tapping, when a brand-new off-the-rack LP offers that for less than $5k, is kind of unforgivable.

EDIT - good lord, how much fun would it be to get your hands on a guitar like this, and then do a totally dead-pan video review of the thing pointing out all its "flaws"? :rofl:
If I ever come into large amounts of money, I'm going to buy all of the vintage LP's and swirl them.

·
One-Two-Nine-Five
598 Posts
I think it could use some EMGs and the 18v mod so you have to route for two batteries and a kahler with that floyd rose nut trussrod cover thing. Maybe a flat black paint job to really make it special. A build thread on a gibson forum would be a must too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts