·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Claypool is the man.:metal:

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Bon Jovi was actually a big influence on Primus back in the day. Basically, the influence was that we wanted to make music that was the polar opposite of Bon Jovi.
:rofl:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

I'll hate on some Bon Jovi with anyone, but that's a blind squirrel acorn song if there ever was one.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

WTF autocorrect? :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I'll hate on some Bon Jovi with anyone, but that's a blind squirrel acorn song if there ever was one.
I had to look that phrase up. What a great backhanded insult to them. :lol:

Got to admit, I don't entirely share his dislike of the song. It's in Young Guns II, for Christ's sake!

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

It's a cool tune despite Jon. Just a bitching riff.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
I like Les, I don't like Bon Jovi, but goddamnit, Wanted Dead Or Alive is one of my most favourite songs. :yarr:

·
I measure things
1,917 Posts
I can understand the hate for this song if you've heard it a million times & can't take it anymore. OR like I was back in my junior/senior year of high school & wanting to be cool so I would say "Bon Jovi sucks".

But I like this song. I'm actually trying to learn it (hardly ever play so don't learn much). In fact I like Bon Jovi - the 7800 degrees, Slippery When Wet, New Jersey stuff. Anything after that I really don't know or care for.

But to "hate" it - that's pretty extreme for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts