Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of this.

It came on the music station on my plane flight home last night, and I basically bust out laughing at 3 in the morning on a plane full of sleeping people. This video rules. :lol:

There is so much awesome 80's posing by the band, combined with Don D trying to look all pensive and serious as he delivers his spooky lyrics. Plus, Patricia Arquette was hot as hell. The best part of the video is when George pops out of the wall shredding away:

Which makes scared-Patricia smile:

Right until Freddy drags him through the wall. Oh no! :lol:

It's cool though. Don has it covered with emotional rock poses. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I fuckin' LOVED this song when Nightmare 3 came out! I was seven years old and thought this was the heaviest, most badass shit of all time. :metal:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Know whats better than busting through a wall for a solo?

When a guitar forms from an explosion and falls into your hand.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I fuckin' LOVED this song when Nightmare 3 came out! I was seven years old and thought this was the heaviest, most badass shit of all time. :metal:
Same here man. Back when MTV was awesome, I'd check all day long to see if this video was on, and every time I caught it was like Christmas because I didn't have the album.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Same here man. Back when MTV was awesome, I'd check all day long to see if this video was on, and every time I caught it was like Christmas because I didn't have the album.
I got the movie on VHS for Christmas '87 so I watched it over and over. :flex: Shit, I might actually still have it.

Also, especially in True Romance.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I remember playing the opening riff for my guitar teacher back when this came out. :lol:

Even though there is some disagreement about George Lynch,who fucking rules, we can all agree we would plow the fuck out of Patricia Arquette.

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
if only movies had such epic sound tracks today. But now they are filled with rap, hip hop, and what ever shit our the teens are listening to now, like Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and and Fall Out Boy.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Yeah, Lynch pretty much rules.....And the cool thing about those guys is they all laugh just as much at their 80's antics. The other HI-larious vid is the "Into the fire" vid where George looks like he's trying to do the splits during his solo....
The other thing I remember is that when Dokken released this EP, THE best track on it wasn't this one, but "Back for the Attack". That song CRUSHED! I kept my guitar teacher quite busy helping me play Dokken songs...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts