Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kroker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my goal for this thread is to help promote the abilities of players to help build a name for their project/self. If you have a sound clip, full recordings, videos(live/music/studio) post them here for (hopefully) unbiased opinions.

·
Kroker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We've already got threads for this, but welcome :wavey:
Ah, true. I didn't see one, but then again I did just join and didn't do much digging around.

·
Kroker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought that's what this whole Recording section was kind of for: post tracks, get feedback. :shrug:
I understand that, buuuut I figured this would help narrow down your search, since some people on here have sound clips of pods, ax effects, etc, and not necessarily of their bands/projects.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I understand that, buuuut I figured this would help narrow down your search, since some people on here have sound clips of pods, ax effects, etc, and not necessarily of their bands/projects.
Anything goes in the recording section; if you recorded it and want feedback, you upload it.

We've had pickup clips, drum clips, axefx clips, full band clips...
:welcome:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
I am in a band called The Combustion Mechanism. We play metal. That is really about all there is to say about that :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts