Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I thought so. Perhaps Chris would care if they were playing Fractal electronics drums. :D
If they were, I'm sure you'd have 19 replies by now, each one explaining how much you'd like one, but don't need one, and how your current collection of inexpensive poor-people garbage is just fine for you. :fawk:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If they were, I'm sure you'd have 19 replies by now, each one explaining how much you'd like one, but don't need one, and how your current collection of inexpensive poor-people garbage is just fine for you. :fawk:
Nah, probably Dave, Mike, Leon, and me saying how a Mesa version would sound better anyway. :fawk:

Don't forget the posts from ZSlane arguing that you're not doing it right, it needs to go through $2000+ FRFR speakers to get the full functionality and tone.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Nah, probably Dave, Mike, Leon, and me saying how a Mesa version would sound better anyway. :fawk:
:highfive:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
You mean like we have so many threads asking for details on Axe-FX tones? :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That must be why we have so many threads here asking for details on you lads' tone. :lol:
There aren't many threads on it, because it doesn't take an engineering degree and an internet connection to sound good on a Mesa. :lol:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
There aren't many threads on it, because it doesn't take an engineering degree and an internet connection to sound good on a Mesa. :lol:
You're too cheap to pay for either of those, and neither comes with a return policy, so how would you know?

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
That must be why we have so many threads here asking for details on you lads' tone. :lol:
Don't notice anyone asking for anyone's tone that is not named Bulb, dude. :lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts