Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about have this finished up. Guitar is not clear coated in the picture but it is now, should be cured in a day or two & it'll be ready to assemble. Now that its clear coated it looks REALLY good. Thought you guys might like to check it out!

Specs:

1 piece Mahogany Body
3 piece Set Mahogany Neck
Flame Maple fingerboard (VERY figured)
Scalloped from 12-24
Will have the frets PLEk'd
Dimarzio EVO 7's (direct mount)
Jet black paint with LGM Logo color matched to the Dimarzio's (the logo is neon green, but not just any "neon green" I mixed this color to be a dead on match to the pickups.)
Locking Sperzel Tuners
Original Floyd Rose Trem

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I went with this color b/c nothing is more heavy metal looking than black & with the green pickups it reminded me of the Ibanez UV7BK.

Base price would be if someone went with an unpainted guitar, such as an oiled finish & just standard specs (ebony or maple fingerboard, 2 common brand pickups such as seymours, duncans, etc) you would be looking at $1700. Add $400 if you want it painted (any color). Then for exotic woods for a top, or exotic fingerboards, or elborate paint jobs, the price is going to go up some more.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Hey I just sent you a PM, as well as I sent DonBot & Drew a PM yesterday.....did you get them? Reason I ask isfor some weird reason when I send someone a PM when I click on "sent" it sows 0 items....yet I check marked the box for a "read receipt" on all 3.....it says "0 sent messages, 3 unconfirmed read receipts" and it shows a receipt for all 3 of you with the status as "unread"....its almost like my account is disabled from sending PM's or something, I dont get whats up with it.....I'll post a screen shot hang on

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
first thing I thought when I saw the guitar was immediately UV7BK. I so wish I had the cash for it.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Just FYI, this is a guitar discussion forum, not a for sale forum - if you're posting guitars to try to sell them, we have a forum for that. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts