Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I had no clue this was coming out. I prob wont buy it unless Im impressed. Will be interested to hear at least one song. Ever since my local hard rock radio station got sold out to a top 40 pop electronic music station last year, I have no clue whats really going on in the hard rock world anymore. What record labels should do is buy radio stations and keep the music alive.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Hybrid Theory was a big part of my high school career, although by the time I saw them opening for Metallica in the Summer Sanitarium tour I had started to lose interest.

Haven't heard anything from them I've wanted to listen to for anything beyond nostalgia's sake since Meteora.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
So, curiosity got the better of me. I'm 8 tracks in now. Track 7 is the only track that resembles old school LP and is actually pretty fucking heavy considering. Shame it's only 1:46 long. The other 7 are completely shite. So far it's getting deleted and forgotten about, much like their last 2 albums.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I didnt like anything past HT. Im glad they have commercial success, but they have long since changed from the band I listened to all the time during high school.

It wouldnt be so bad if they had a side project with the intensity of HT

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.