Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to grow up with this shitty band full of shitty people. And now it's proven official. Their bass player Perry got my x girlfriends best friend pregnant and addicted to meth while I was going out with her, like 7 years ago. She was hot, and had teeth then. The whole bunch of them are meth heads from the town I live in. I never liked them, they suck. At least now I wont have to hear about my friends liking their music, if I'm lucky.

He's wanted for 5 counts of rape and sodomy on a 13 year old.

Shattermask Lead Singer Brian Dotson Wanted for Five Counts of Statutory Rape and Sodomy [Update] - St. Louis Music - RFTmusic

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Well, at least they have a picture of him with a respectable haircut that doesn't make him look like a giant douche at all.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
On the second page of that article it has a picture of them and the dude on the left totally looks like mugatu.

Iv heard of shatter mask but have never seen them even though I live in the Lou.

·
Registered
14 Posts
A friend of a friend that works at a local venue/bar brought them up in conversation a while back, wondering if I'd ever heard of them. Guess they contacted him / the bar looking to book a show.

Now I know what the topic of our next conversation will be, lol.

I live north of Kansas City, btw.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
If this story wasn't already disturbing enough.

"Shattermask uses the hard core of metal and the catchiness of mainstream, then combines it with a stage show of raw energy and capoeira."

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
Wow, this man is a douche. And Shattermask fucking suck. What's with the Ron Paul bass drums?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
MAMMALHAMMER
520 Posts
Here's my pedo bandmate story:

A guy joined into a band I used to play drums in. He was a terrible musician and I was really disappointed with his entrance into the band even though I was in the band just to cut my teeth and the band was nothing special anyway. I never liked the guy. He always wanted to come across super nice, but it was just strange and fake. He was a very attractive dude, physically fit and dumb as a sack of rocks. He was caught up in trashy dramatic girls all the time because he was so stupid. Enough of describing the guy:

I quit the band because everyone was really caught in a fishbowl and never improving. I thought everyone was going to work hard and get better, but no. I wasn't really friends with any of the band members except for the 2nd guitar player I brought in when someone quit, so I felt that was awkward too. They called it quits when I left. Then they started back up almost a year later with a new drummer. They did some shows and then suddenly they stopped again.

Well it was because this dude went to prison and everyone was too shocked and appalled to continue. He was molesting his cousin from the time she was 9 until she was 12 and he was 18. His mother went insane. My friend that was the other guitar player in the band saw this guys mom at her job and she rambled off something about thanks for the video tapes(WTF?) and something else that sounded like she was in denial that he was locked up. She lost all her marbles apparently and was rambling gibberish. I think he is in for 20 years. He is probably getting reamed every day.

THE END

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness)

This guy looks like Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Except creepier, with a bad haircut.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts