Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Roadie
30 Posts
I refused to listen to it before tomorrow, I'm gonna go pick it up first thing tomorrow when it's released here!

·
The Roadie
30 Posts
Fuckin' A man. I've got more cd's than anything else in my apartment. Judging by most of the new releases coming out this year I'm gonna be adding a lot to the collection.

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
So far, it's not grabbing me. I'm a big fan, but this one just doesn't seem to have any of those 'Yeeeeeeaaaahhh' moments. Gonna give it a few more spins though, sometimes it's takes me a while to wrap my head round stuff.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
So far, it's not grabbing me. I'm a big fan, but this one just doesn't seem to have any of those 'Yeeeeeeaaaahhh' moments. Gonna give it a few more spins though, sometimes it's takes me a while to wrap my head round stuff.
this is how i feel also and it almost seems kinda rushed to me like there is no effort put in to the album like the other releases.

·
The Roadie
30 Posts
I'm on track 8. My initial thoughts are that it is head and shoulders above Wrath, and I actually really liked Wrath. It isn't the pinnacle of their career(s) but it's given me a solid kick in the gut and given me hope for the other releases due out this year. May 2012 be as metal as Resolution makes it out to be, Hail. :tmm:

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
I was supposed to hold out and listen to this cd on my drive from Mass to Florida, but I couldn't wait.

I fucking love it thus far. I've been a huge LoG fan ever since I first saw them on my NE Metal And Hardcore DVD. Every album has had a different feel to it. It always sounds like LoG, but they're different unto themselves.

And fuck Randy has stepped up considerably since the BTP days.

·
Engineer Bassist
355 Posts
I like it personally. Love all of LoG stuff. Just downloaded it from their site. Interestingly, $10.99 for hard copy, $11.99 from iTunes, or $9.99 to download as mp3 from their site though you can save it to iTunes so you save $2. Still supporting them, just not as much lol

Also Rev Drucifer, I've driven from MA to Florida 3-4 times now. Not fun anymore but good metal certainly helps. If you aren't going to north Florida the state line is the most depressing milestone. 'Yay I'm in Florida! Only 3 more hours to my destination :( '

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Hahahah I'm headed for Ft. Lauderdale!

I drove from Florida to Maine before, with a 17' U-Haul towing a car. THAT sucked!

I do remember it taking forever to get out of Florida though, only I was leaving from Palm Bay, 2.5 hours north of Ft. Lauderdale!

·
Shred or die !
173 Posts
Well I'm finding it way way better than wrath that's for sure. A decent record for sure. Nothing will ever be the same as their earlier stuff but it's a good progression.

·
Engineer Bassist
355 Posts
Hahahah I'm headed for Ft. Lauderdale!

I drove from Florida to Maine before, with a 17' U-Haul towing a car. THAT sucked!

I do remember it taking forever to get out of Florida though, only I was leaving from Palm Bay, 2.5 hours north of Ft. Lauderdale!
Ft Lauderdale ouch. I'm on the boarder of Melbourne and Palm Bay.

Back on topic. I love the last song. King Me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts