Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
I loved logitech... until I got the G9.
That thing fucked out within a year. :noway:
Now they want way too much for the gaming gear.
Coolermaster have a new mouse out. I want to try it.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Had one of these kicking around that I got when I had the Mac Mini, and just switched to it from the MX Rev. Bluetooth lag is gone - the unifying controller is a lot better than the dongle.

Going to stick with it, though I like the click-feel of the scrollwheel on the 'Rev better than the free scroll of this one.

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
I loved logitech... until I got the G9.
That thing fucked out within a year. :noway:
Now they want way too much for the gaming gear.
Coolermaster have a new mouse out. I want to try it.
That's a shame. Maybe it was just a bum unit? I have an old G-5 that has been getting heavy daily use for years. It's one of the older ones that has only one thumb button and predates that stupid looking blue crackle crap. If I got it with my current desktop, I think that makes it 5 years or so old. I'm fairly sure I got it at least within a year of my desktop, anyway. It still works just as well as the day I got it.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
I got a G5 with said blue crackle crap finish, great mouse love the weight idea

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had one of these kicking around that I got when I had the Mac Mini, and just switched to it from the MX Rev. Bluetooth lag is gone - the unifying controller is a lot better than the dongle.

Going to stick with it, though I like the click-feel of the scrollwheel on the 'Rev better than the free scroll of this one.
push the little button behind the scroll wheel. it switches between clicky and freewheel

·
Read Only
10 Posts
push the little button behind the scroll wheel. it switches between clicky and freewheel
omfg, thank you. :lol: I'm so used to that being bound to Search, I didn't even think that it may be a mode switch. :wub:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
omfg, thank you. :lol: I'm so used to that being bound to Search, I didn't even think that it may be a mode switch. :wub:
startled the fuck out of me first time i hit it. it was all freewheelie, hit the switch, had no idea what it did. came back to it and it was clicky. wtf i thinked. :lol:

took me like 10 times to realize HOLY SHIT THATS THE WHEEL

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
I got a razer lachesis on the weekend.
IT FUCKING SUX. :noway:

Turns out this Microsoft sidewinder o.e.m mouse kicks all sorts off ass.
I hope to get a refund on Monday on this razer.
I still want to try a Coolermaster storm mouse. :metal:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
What's wrong with the Razer? They're supposed to be amazing, and I probably would have gotten one by now if not for the price.

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
If you press the 2 thumb buttons at the same time, the mouse changes profile.
This is REALLY FUCKING BAD when your in the middle of a shit storm in borderlands or codmw2. (Fuck I.W match play service.)
Even after turning off the profile shortcut it still did it.
This is the 2nd razor mouse I have owned.
Both felt like cheap shit. :noway:

:noplease:

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
I just got the bluetooth MX Laser recently, along with the keyboard, I fuckin love it. So much better reception than my old RF combo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts