Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello MG.org'ers,

I wandered over from SevenString a while back and have found you guys to be entertaining as fuck. I appreciate that this board seems to have a more mature (read: older) crowd than SS. If there's room here for one more, I hope to gain acceptance among the ranks of your tribe.

I fail pretty hard at actually playing the guitar, but am more than happy to sit around and talk about gear all day on the Internet. :yesway: Is that acceptable?

I also notice there are a lot of American Psycho fans here - that was a clinching factor in my coming out of lurker mode. :yesway:

Anyway - nice board here, and you seem like a good crowd of folks.

Max

PS - I know the Adminishredder likes these, so in the interest of kiss-assery, this is for you Chris:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
He just wants mine :lol:

Welcome!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
That jackson would look sick in black.

Edit: Or in that color. Point of fact, you should sell it to me so that I can decide in person!

Welcome to MG man. :D :metal:

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcomes guys. :D

Nice one, Leon. :lol: I've always pictured BH as a Leatherface-like disfigured freak, capable of little more than inhuman shreddery. :metal:

Also, how does one thank posts/threads on this board? I'm looking but I don't see it. Thanks.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
You won't see the thank option on your own posts, and you can only thank the first post in a thread. Otherwise, it's with the edit/quote buttons in the first post (if it's not your own).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts