Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My morning was occupied by switching the lowering links that came on my SV over to this bike. I don't need the lower seat height, but just never bothered to replace them with the stock component - looks like that was for the best :)

She's been looking for a bike for a while - the broken down 250 she learned on needs to move on to the next newbie :)

'04 SV650S ~3500 mi, very clean, nicely done fender eliminator and flushmounts, Micron exhaust (probably from a Gixxer?) Not a fan of the yellow exhaust but otherwise pretty much unmolested.

·
Volvo Mis-Enthusiast
800 Posts
:yesway: Answer your PMs :squint:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
GREAT looking bike! I love the 650S, awesome bike, very comfortable and awesome exhaust tone. Tell her I said congrats! :D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lowering links are on, and it's LOW, but no amount of her jumping on the pegs can make the tire hit the fender, and she can barely touch with both feet. I think I'm going to turn up the rear preload a bit for peace of mind, and call it good.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Awesome, man! Congrats!

Speaking of girls and bikes: Nothing is hotter than a chick on a crotch rocket. Just yesterday I saw a girl with all of her pink gear on cruising around near Pensacola.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Awesome, man! Congrats!

Speaking of girls and bikes: Nothing is hotter than a chick on a crotch rocket. Just yesterday I saw a girl with all of her pink gear on cruising around near Pensacola.
Unlike more sexually-orientated leathers, though, I bet they'd be a bitch to remove with your teeth.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Awesome, man! Congrats!

:agreed: x239847229872923Leon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts