Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I came across this site while searching for a Les Paul Paritone and it seems like somebody on this site would have one.

I'm interested in either an Agile AL-2800 Black, Epiphone Les Paul Baritone Black, or regular Les Paul Baritone..........Black.

Since I'm new here I don't really know what to put as a reference, so here's my ebay account feedback? lol not sure what to do.

my.ebay (dot com) /ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBayFeedback&gbh=1&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

Thanks.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
This isn't an e-commerce site. Just FYI, nobody is going to sell you a guitar like this. Were you planning on sticking around and being a member?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wary about people suspecting that of me, but I figured even if I was just stopping in for a deal - I'd still be benefiting the community, since it's not like I'm the one profiting.

And to answer your question, yes I plan on being an active member of the community, since this seems like a informative/cool place.

Anyways, I just figured maybe someone could open a private ebay auction or something.

Close the thread if you want, I didn't mean to be a disturbance :-\

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
It's alright man, I'm not trying to be a douchebag, just letting you know it'll never fly and it's generally looked down on.

Us? Informative? Questionable. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Wow, you are being a douchebag Soop. :lol:

Random-LP-Guy, no harm no foul. Someone on here may have one for ya. :yesway:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i saw that one, but i'm not really feeling the camo. i emailed kurt from rondo, maybe there's a couple left laying around in silverburst/black. fat chance but worth a shot.

at any rate, thanks for not casting me away lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts