Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything out there with, say, 4 buttons, that I can just program to 4 patches, and let it rip? I don't really want something huge like a Ground Control or even an FCB1010, and I'm not too hot on the Tech21 Midi Mouse.

Is there anything like the Line6 FBV Express that's a legit midi controller?

NOTE: It doesn't have to only have 4 buttons, I just don't want a fucking huge board to control my preamp + G Major.

What's that board Leon has? I could use one'o demz. I remember it being very efficient in button placement.

Expression pedals are not needed.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I hope they misquoted him, it should be its, not it's. :grammarnazi:
How do you figure? "it's worth" is the worth belonging to "it".

You put "Dave's midgetry", not "Daves midgetry".

·
SPEEEEED HOOOOLES!!!
1,075 Posts
I hope they misquoted him, it should be its, not it's. :grammarnazi:

Yeah, I know RJM makes great stuff, but wooooow at the price. I am liking that PEAK unit, though... I know I've heard the name before, but I've never seen one. How new of a product is it?
Been around for a while. i was gonan get one to replace the footswitch for my XXX. Good thing I didn't since the XXX isn't midi switchable.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do you figure? "it's worth" is the worth belonging to "it".

You put "Dave's midgetry", not "Daves midgetry".
Its/It's is a special case. "It's" is a contraction for "It is", "Its" is the possessive form.

Oh, English, you wacky language.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
PSP has a very small MIDI controller, can't remember what it is though.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
You could try and find an Axess Electronics MFC-5... unfortunately, the company is in limbo right now, so new ones aren't available.

Another option is a Liquid Foot Jr. It's a bit more pricey, but very full-featured.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts