Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a longshot, but here goes....

Have an Aztec already (and now Lightning Sky), but Im looking for

1. Blue Polkadots
2. Black Polkadots
3. Holoflash

Also looking for Vandenberg Customs.

·
Nobody Has Seen Me Lately
1,191 Posts
He`s regressing back to things with only 6 strings. Dr. Phil has been contacted for his intervention.:ugh:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Dr. Phil is a filthy cocksucker. Don't waste your time with Dr. Phil, go straight to my good friend Johnny Walker! :D

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is purely for the gluttonous 80's man-whore side of me, not meant to be main players, as six strings are just boring to me.

I had a 1st run Lightning Sky back in the day that I wish I still had. Never had a polka dot or holoflash, so why not.

I just picked up a Puzzle-top Vandenberg Necktru custom from a trade, so I'm feeling retro.

I also went through all three Vivian Dio albums last night start to finish just to "keep it real" as they say in Drew's language.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
^ Yep. Don't ever buy from him.

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the tip Max. I have been eyeing that one, but I just cant bring myself to support the profit of a known asshole, as badly as I do want it. I'll just wait for the next one that will hopefully come along.

·
Nobody Has Seen Me Lately
1,191 Posts
Thanks for the tip Max. I have been eyeing that one, but I just cant bring myself to support the profit of a known asshole, as badly as I do want it. I'll just wait for the next one that will hopefully come along.
Yep, quote from Mr. douche in question...."I don`t have a set mark-up on my guitars, I buy low and sell high":noway:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Yep, quote from Mr. douche in question...."I don`t have a set mark-up on my guitars, I buy low and sell high":noway:
So is that why he's asking almost $1800 for a "9.7 out of 10" Nightswan with a neck finish crack, a large ding on one of the horns, what looks like some wear and tear on the board, and "all stock except for the strap locks," if you ignore what I'd bet heavily has to be a replaced pickup and possibly ring in the "middle" position?

Hasn't Lee been scoring these for like $800 or so? :lol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.