Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Internet died, hopped on the iPhone, and Googles tweet-scroller thing is full of people with no service all over the east coast.

Twitter was finally useful!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Internet died, hopped on the iPhone, and Googles tweet-scroller thing is full of people with no service all over the east coast.

Twitter was finally useful!
Same thing happens whenever Time Warner Cable goes down here :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Following the tweets is pretty damn cool. :lol: I don't feel so alone!

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Haha, was loling hard when I was at a client's troubleshooting their internet problem and I called up Verizon and the guy said one of their main lines to my area went out :lol: after we spent 10 minutes going over their POS router/modem lmao.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Mine bit it last night too - I figured it was just our router, so I went to bed and tried it again in the morning, where it worked just fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.