Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Down to 15.2% lean mass 173lb. My current weight is 206lbs.

Anyone else been changing?

I started off at just over 20%

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I was checking mine... back when I was hitting the gym regularly :(

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Good for you, Jason.

I'm right around 190 lbs with probably 11-12% I'm guessing. I was 188.5 the last time I weighed myself. Looking to get at 195 lbs with about 8%.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good for you, Jason.

I'm right around 190 lbs with probably 11-12% I'm guessing. I was 188.5 the last time I weighed myself. Looking to get at 195 lbs with about 8%.
Thanks. :D Yeah I would just like some visable abs :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Back in mid December '09 I was at 24.9%. Got myself down to 22.1% before I got too busy to go.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Abs are all food related, but I'm sure you already know this.
Yep. Thats how I got the body fat down. I have done virtually no cardio or decent training to speak of :lol:

I been training good past 3-4 weeks. Diet is on point. The guy who does my bf also does my diet for me.

I average 36-40 grams of protein 6 times a day.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Damn, that's a lot of protein... I just read a study that anything over 30 g's is overkill. And yeah, you don't necessarily need cardio.

Sounds like you're doing pretty good, though. Keep up the good work!

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn, that's a lot of protein... I just read a study that anything over 30 g's is overkill. And yeah, you don't necessarily need cardio.

Sounds like you're doing pretty good, though. Keep up the good work!
:shrug: I eat at 7,10,1,4,7 and 9-10.

3-4 solid meals and 3-4 shakes :shrug:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Yep. Thats how I got the body fat down. I have done virtually no cardio or decent training to speak of :lol:

I been training good past 3-4 weeks. Diet is on point. The guy who does my bf also does my diet for me.

I average 36-40 grams of protein 6 times a day.
:ugh:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
How the fuck do you measure your bodyfat? :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Well I'm down to 232 lbs from a peak of 282. So I've shed 50 lbs so far. I've gone from a sloppy tub of guts to a heaping bucket of guts. Progress is progress damn it. :) I'm also on fewer pills and my numbers, like blood pressure, are consistently good.

It's been mostly diet and moderate exercise. I haven't trained too intensely yet.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts