Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im new to this site. I got an offer on craigslist for a LTD Viper 301. I cant really find much about this guitar and haven't settled on a price. Can anyone tell me a little bit about it and give me a price rage? Thank you

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Anything from $250-$320 seems to be the going rate, after two minutes with google.

Although it's otherwise useless, harmony central can give you an idea of what people have paid for certain bits of gear.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha yea i am gonna keep it. Iv played a little bit when i had my BC Rich warlock but i gave up for a while. Hes giving me the LTD Viper 301, hardshell case, and a boss metal zone pedal for my 8gb ipod touch and $30. And to think i almost took a chibanez for it HAHAHA Im glad i waited because this is a great deal. This guy offered me the guitar, 4 boss pedals, pedal board, and a crate full stack for $400 but i dont have the money so im just taking what i can

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
:squint: lucky bastard.

:lol: But nice man. I wish I could come across some crazy deals like this. The best eal I've been able to get was a Schecter 7 string with upgraded pickups and coil taps installed :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So i got the guitar. Its a beauty. Cant believe i got this offer lol Theres only 1 problem and 2 flaws. First the bottom strap screw is stripped out so im gonna have to do the toothpick/glue trick. Second there's a hairline crack in the finish on the neck (Not a crack in the neck lol just the finish). Third Right next to the bridge humbucker there's a smallllllll ding in the paint. Very small. But over all its in great shape!! Here's more pics of her (sorry for the crappy pics my camera is terrible)

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
:yesway:

The strap pin thing, i had the same problem with my old AX7221 But I bought it "New" from the local shop. I dont know if it was NEW or ifd it was a B-stock or something, had like this dark grey paint on the back where the pickups were :lol:

Anyways, I fixed the strap button by using the putty stuff that fills holes in dry wall. To my surpise it worked VERY well :yesway:

I just slaped a small amount in the hole put the screw back in and held it for like a minutes, held up VERY well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts