Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Asshole, indeed. :pissed:

Moreno received a two-match ban, a $560 fine from Colombian football's governing body in addition to veterinary costs for the owl's treatment and was ordered to do community service at a zoo.[11] He has been the target of insults and threats related to the incident.
:yesway:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Fuck that motherfucker. That made me borderline violent to watch. If there is one thing I absolutely cannot stand in this world, it's animal cruelty.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Someone should kick the fuck out of him.. :mad:

It doesnt matter what animal it is.. But for fucks sake its not like a seagull or a pigeon... A FUCKING OWL..

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wow. What an absolute tool. :noway:

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Utter cunt.

There is one funny thing. Hes a footballer; if anyone kicked him 1/10th that hard hed be rolling around on the floor crying like a bitch. Baseball bats are therefore an excellent idea.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Utter cunt.

There is one funny thing. Hes a footballer; if anyone kicked him 1/10th that hard hed be rolling around on the floor crying like a bitch. Baseball bats are therefore an excellent idea.
:agreed: :lol:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
As a part of his community service he should have to clean the lions cage with the lions still in it. What a douche:noway:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
wow that's fucking terrible, I agree with MDV he should he hit with a baseball bat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts