Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Luna guitars question.

Tags
guitars luna
4K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  Psyler 
#1 ·
not sure if this is in the right place. but are Luna guitars aimed towards women more then men like how Daisy Rock are? I have always wondered about this. :confused:

#5 ·
Yeah I liked the Dragon bass, and those two Maple boarded Tele and strat copys, as well as those Semi Hollows. :ugh:

Semi Hollows:
luna guitars - Deco Series

and they still have a statement about have lighter guitars and basses and it was becuase of the mother of the women that brought the designs to life.

And the Artist list is sorta interesting: http://www.lunaguitars.com/artists.php more guys playing them then girls lol

#11 ·
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

They are deans. Quality is on par. Decent enough (since they don't have any dimebags), but nothing special.

#13 ·
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

For strats and teles fender owns dean. I'd frankly take a dean ego over a comparably priced epiphany les paul usually, but the dean and luna strats are perfectly avoidable

#14 ·

For strats and teles fender owns dean. I'd frankly take a dean ego over a comparably priced epiphany les paul usually, but the dean and luna strats are perfectly avoidable

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.